* I just want to say thank you for everything you did. Before I met you I was in a pretty dark hole but you pulled me out of it and helped me get back on my feet. You are a true life saver. Without you I wouldn't be doing what I am now.
You have all my thanks,
* I am delighted with the results of my double session with you. To the surprise of the nurse where I have my blood pressure checked,I have lost 5 kilos. In the 10 days I was in the UK I didn't buy any chocolate,pork pies etc I no longer buy and stash away snack food. I no longer keep a food diary or weigh myself obsessively Perhaps what I am happiest with is to have got rid of that nagging "inner voice" that made me so miserable and was ineffective.. The inner voice which has taken over is calmer,friendly. For example when I find myself eating too fast,I think "Slow down there Angie,you'll enjoy your food more".
It's difficult to believe that the double session could be such a help with an extremely deep seated problem so you obviously did a really excellent job.
Regards Angela (double session 16th July 2014)
* I wanted to say thank you once again. I did the flight there and back with my little girl and my pulse rate didnít move from normal! I felt completely relaxed! Coming from someone who not so long ago couldnít even take my little to the local shops on my own, this is the biggest achievement yet for me and thatís thanks to your help.
Iím booking again soon!
* Just thought I'd give you an update on how things have been going. I've already lost 12lbs, and I can't get over how easy it's been. I just don't crave food anymore. Now I eat sensibly and I'm feeling much better because of it.
Thank you so much
* Just wanted to thank you so much; for helping me achieve one off many goals.
I passed my first exam ever ! Heres to the next.
You really are a very special person
* Just a quick note to say a huge thanks for helping me finally beat the cigs !!!
Been almost three weeks now, i've noticed, I certainly haven't been counting the days or anything....
No cravings, nothing, just a great sense of escape. Can enjoy alcohol freely with no association or craving to smoke. I seem to feel pity for those I see smoking when they too could give it up just as painlessly.
Have regained a new vigour for training too, from somewhere, so all is well in the Lawrence camp.
So again, thanks for everything, it's changed my life again.....
* I recently got my exam results back and they were all firsts which was a pleasant surprise! I wanted to say thank you so much for you help as it was undoubtably instrumental in helping me prepare for them.
* Thank you so much for restoring my health and bringing harmony back into my life.
You will never know how much you have really done to help me.
Very best wishes,
Thank you again.
* Just got to Miami, I enjoyed the take off. When the plane left the ground I didn't even know it happened. I did loads of breathing exercises and hypno. There was a little turbulence, but it was more a jiggle. Also loved the landing! I can actually get past check in without having a panic attack!
Thank you so much! Just wanted to say how much I appreciate your help! :)
* Thought I would drop you a quick email to let you know how things went snowboarding last week.
I had been using the self-hypnosis techniques the week before to help visualise speeding down the mountain and as soon as we headed up the slopes I felt far more relaxed than normal. No longer was I holding onto the bars on the chair lift, instead I was total relaxed.
When faced with runs that had drops off to the side I was far more confident that before and as a result snowboarded more competently which then made me more confident.
All in all things worked out very well and I looking forward to my next snowboard trip.
My wife also noticed the difference from the moment we headed up the mountain.
Thank you again for your help with this, I have been singing your praises and may have someone with a fear of needles heading your way soon.
* Hey, guess what? I DID IT!!!! Was with my husband, flying down the fast lane breaking the law at 80mph!!!!!!
* I don't know what you did, but it worked a treat. My whole outlook on food has changed, and the look on my husband's face when I keep turning down chocolate and cakes is a picture!
Thank you so so much for your help
* Just to let you know how my giving up smoking is going! It's was 4 weeks on Friday just gone and not had a craving for one since I came to see you which is great news so thanks very much for your help. More than anything it's just a case of getting used to not having one in the situations I used to have one but it's easy enough to keep busy and not think about it. I hope it continues but so far so good and I feel great - more energy and sleeping better. I have also got a couple of friends that might be interested so I have passed on your details to them.
* You will recall that I came to see you for a few hypnotherapy sessions a few weeks ago - I thought you may appreciate an update.
I'm very pleased to say that my return to work was very successful. I had a phased return initially - 2 days for the first week and 3 days for the following two weeks. I have been back full time for the last 2 weeks.
I'm also pleased to say that everything is fine and I feel back to my "normal self" again - I have been dealing with work with no problems and am not experiencing any stress at the moment. I have also fully regained my confidence.
The main thing for me is that I have got over my problems.
Thank you for your help.
* Just a little note to say thank you for curing me of my alcoholism . Since my last session with you four weeks ago I have not had any drink. I don't know what you put into my head but i have no thoughts of drinking what so ever . I've moved back into my home and my family are very pleased with me . Thank you for again for helping me to control my bad habit .
P.S I would definately recommend you to anyone who has a condition that they are not happy about.
* I thought that you would like to know that I have been successful in gaining my ph d. Thank you for the help and support that you gave me last year and for restoring my confidence and self belief that I could finish my doctorate.
I hope you are well.
Best wishes Linda (now Dr for a whole 4 weeks).
* Just wanted to say a big thank you as I found my rings this evening, They were in a safe place after all.
I will be in touch soon regarding the other areas indicated on my form but thank you again.